BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Lovely Cakes by Tresye

IMG_2594


Ok, so these cakes aren't vegan, but I am a big fan of homemade things and these cakes are absolutely darling. I hope to work under her wing someday when I have a little extra money to spare; So, dear vegans, when that day comes: LET US EAT CAKE!

But until then...!

These cakes vary in price depending on the detail. Just give her an idea of what you want and she can give you a quote. A basic cake may cost around $60, including fondant detail and a message, such as, "Happy Birthday". Her work is truly beautiful and her cakes are made with love. What more can you ask for?!

She also offers fondant classes for $40 per class, and it's bring your own supplies (she'll provide you with a list of things you'll need) AND she will work with your schedule.

To order a cake or schedule a class you can contact Traci at LCByTresye@yahoo.com. With the holidays coming up, order ahead to ensure you'll get a spot!

To see more cakes by Traci click here.

-Dana-

No comments:

Post a Comment