
I just made a spur of the moment lime tart tonight as I had most of the ingredients and didn't want them to go to waste. The recipe I used is from a book called "Ripe From Around Here" by Jae Steele, which was introduced to me by Heather, a vegan friend of mine.
I've made this tart before with Heather and another vegan friend of ours Erin and let me tell you, it's AMAZING! And here's the catch: It's healthy!
These are the ingredients it calls for: Raw walnuts/cashews, coconut, dates, lime, avocado, and agave nectar. Yeah, that's right; It's vegan, gluten-free, sugar-free, and raw!
I'm going to a vegan/vegetarian restaurant tonight by my house called The Green Temple with some friends and then I'll have them over to enjoy my tart.
My sister was sister was sitting with me as I was making it so she got to be my taste-tester and I got her approval, so I'm excited to devour it ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment