BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 8, 2010

Obligatory Intro Post

I'M GOING VEGAN!

So, the objective of this blog is to document my progress, share my progress, and hopefully inspire a few people while doing it.

IT DOESN'T STOP THERE!

I want to save the world! And I want you to join me.

I'm constantly researching ways to improve life in a GREEN way, this consists of alternative living and (creative) recycling.

This is all new to me. I have a small group of vegan and vegetarian friends helping me on my journey, but I would love to meet more people and learn from each other.

Before closing this entry I'd just like to tell you a little about myself:

Hi, my name is Dana! I just turned 25 on October 21st. I've been a vegetarian for 2 years now. I've been vegan for about 4 days. I've attempted to go vegan a couple times, but I think I'm finally ready to make that leap this time. I weigh roughly 200lbs. and a little side goal of mine is to drop a few pounds in the process, so not only am I cutting dairy and other animal products out of my diet, I'll be cutting back severely on bread and refined sugars.

I'm also looking to improve my cooking skills and have stocked up quite a collection of vegan recipes, but I could always use more! I'll be sharing recipes as I cook and critiquing them for your enjoyment.

Please Follow Me and help me on my Quest!

Forget the Cheerleader, Save the World!

-Dana-

No comments:

Post a Comment